Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Top 5 Worst Dating Pick Up Lines (Yes, these are real!)

The Top 5 Worst Dating Pick Up Lines (Yes, these are real!)

So, in my profile I have it written that I need someone to be strong enough to tell me that I’m being irrational at times and then move on. Because, let’s face it, I’m a woman and there are moments when it happens.

The Rancher in Texas-“Stop being irrational and eat a steak. Let’s go out for dinner.”

The Joker-“Give a dog a bone, really, vegan dog food! Look, I'm just joking… It’s funny!”

The “Vegan”-“I think you're hot, and I really want to hump your leg.”

The Business Man-“Let’s have sex and sushi.” I hardly know you. “Adam and Eve didn't know each other.”

The Neighbor-“Hey there sugar tits, want to make out?”

No comments:

Post a Comment